- A damaging immune response by the body to a substance, esp. pollen, fur, a particular food, or dust, to which it has become hypersensitive
- (allergic) having an allergy or peculiar or excessive susceptibility (especially to a specific factor); “allergic children”; “hypersensitive to pollen”
- An antipathy
- hypersensitivity reaction to a particular allergen; symptoms can vary greatly in intensity
- (allergic) characterized by or caused by allergy; “an allergic reaction”
- (of a person or their face or complexion) Flushed or rosy, esp. with embarrassment, anger, or a healthy glow
- (of a person’s eyes) Bloodshot or having pink rims, esp. with tiredness or crying
- crimson: characterized by violence or bloodshed; “writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days”- Andrea Parke; “fann’d by Conquest’s crimson wing”- Thomas Gray; “convulsed with red rage”- Hudson Strode
- a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
- red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
- Of a color at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies
- color with dye; “Please dye these shoes”
- A natural or synthetic substance used to add a color to or change the color of something
- a usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair
- (dyed) bleached: (used of color) artificially produced; not natural; “a bleached blonde”
- forty: being ten more than thirty
- forty: the cardinal number that is the product of ten and four
- Country Code: 40 International Call Prefix: 00
50 questions – a meme
50 Questions: A MeMe
1: What are you wearing? A white dress with a flowery print in pink, light blue, yellow and green
2: Something about you that nobody ever knew? Can’t think of anything since I already told JustLikeWasabi about the fake strawberry allergy.. ;D
3: Biggest phobias? Snakes, mild claustrophobia
4: How tall are you? 5’3
5: Ever been in love? I am!
6: Any tattoos that you want? Sometimes I do, still haven’t come up with the perfect one though
7: Any piercings that you want? I have pierced ears. I used to have a ring in my under lip. Sometimes I miss it.
8: Makeouts or cuddling? I haven’t made out it ages! So nowadays I guess cuddling.
9: Shoe size? 6.5
10: Favorite bands? Radiohead, Chesty Morgan, Belle & Sebastian, Antony and the Johnsons and many more (but I forget to listen to music during the weeks unless I’m in the car.
11: Something you miss? Being younger and able to do things more spontaneously, going to more events, having less responsibilities..
12: Favorite song? Mexico/Cake, Creep/Radiohead, Aeroplane over the sea/Neutral milk hotel – among many others
13: How old are you? 35
14: Zodiac sign? Scorpio
15: Hair Color? I just dyed it back to ‘golden brown’, which is close to my real colour.
16: Favorite Quote? ‘Two things scare me in this life, people and loneliness. People because I think they don’t like me. Loneliness because it makes me sure they don’t. Other than that I’m not afraid of anything and if I can just find a way to avoid the two I will always be happy.’ /Stefan Eriksson Löwenmark (my husband)
17: Favorite singer? My brother; Felix Wickman
18: Favorite color? Red and pink (and white, and yellow, and turquoise and..) :D
19: Loud music or soft? Depends
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? I can feel like just running away, but I rarely/never do
21: How long does it take you to shower? 5-15 minutes?
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I like to take my time with breakfast, shower, makeup and clothes, so 2 hours is optimal, but 1 hour works too.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes, a few times. They started it. :P
24: Turn on? Intelligence, humour, vulnerability, kindness, attention, thoughtful little gifts
25: Turn off? ‘Truthtellers’, bullies, bad smells, getting tickled
26: The reason I joined Flickr? Doll-pics!
27: Fears? Dying or loosing my mind
28: Last thing that made you cry? My oldest son’s (15) rage/tantrum/pushing me really hard about a week ago. He has a disorder, but had been feeling much better for a while (luckily he seems to be better again since).
29: Last time you cried? Last week.
30: Meaning behind your username: My real name, Molly Linn = mollylinn..
31: Last book you read? The dead don’t speak/Ann Cleves
32: Last song you listened to? Fall dog bombs the moon/David Bowie
33: Last show you watched? Criminal Minds
34: Last person you talked to? My middle son, Mimo (4,5)
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My ex boyfriends mother(!) (She is one of my closest friends).
36: Favorite food? Dumplings, Lamb with shitake and springleek with a fetacheese-sause
37: Place you want to visit? Japan, Mexico, France
38: Last place you were? Picking my youngest boys from pree-school yesterday
39: Do you have a crush? Yes, on my husband and it seems; on dolls! :D
40: Last time you kissed someone? Just now, youngest sons Mimo and Elian (4,5 and 3)
41: Last time you were insulted and what was it? This week. My crazy grandmother. This time she was REALLY HOPING I was going to loose some weight
42: What color underwear are you wearing? Lemon yellow
43: What color shirt are you wearing? I’m wearing a dress
44: Are you tired? Yes. I have a chronic illness which makes me tired a lot.
45: Wearing any bracelets? No
46: Last sport you played? Does kicking boll with children and swimming count? This summer.
47: Last song you sang? I was haunted by the song ‘I promised myself’ by Nick Kamen last night. Really weird. Don’t think I have listened to it since the 90’s. I couldn’t shut up. :D
50: Do you consider yourself approachable? Too much so. People never leave me alone. Unfortunately this often applies to men I don’t want to talk to, on the subway for instance. I think I look too kind.
Secret #10: I’m always afraid I’m going to develop an an allergy to something since my mom suddenly became allergic to Red dye #40. She’s never been allergic to anything before, and neither am I, not even poison oak or ivy. So you may see why I get so freaked out.
Secret #11: I hate Fall. It reminds me of too much of an event 4 years ago. Its so cold and everything seems to dying away. I see it as quite sad, actually.